Why become a network member?
The objective is clear. To maximize exposure and extend your reach!
Why rely exclusively on your own social media and followers to share your activity? Why not have your activity shared among those of whom are currently sharing the same interest?
The idea is simple.
- Submit a request to become a member, (below).
- Describe your interest and intention as a network member.
- When approved a blog page will be assigned exclusively for your site on the network.
- Your new member login will be configured and sent to you by email.
- You agree to make at least 2 posts per week. (instructions for posting requirements will be sent to you in the welcome email).
- You agree to share the post made on The Youth Hockey Network across your social media platforms.
- You agree to share, retweet, re-post member social media posts on your social media platforms.
That’s it, there is no obligation to stay, financial responsibility or ulterior motive(s) involved. We’re completely transparent of how the operation is run. It’s all about youth hockey related website owners extending their reach into social media channels they might not otherwise be aware of. And more importantly reaching new users who have yet to tap into the information your website provides.